CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

Better late than never:)

Hey everyone!  Wow busy long weekend with Thanksgiving Holiday and lots of family events and busy day today getting back to "normal" so I am a wee bit late with posting today, but better late....  Anyway, Audrey here with you today and I have a new creation to share.

I have chosen to use "Eva Ready for Snow" which you can find in the FREEBIES section of JEN'S DIGI STAMPS SHOP.  I colored her with Copics and added Stickles and Liquid Pearls for the trim on her coat, scarf, mittens and ear muffs.  She is cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and daubed with Tim Holtz distress ink.  I added some flowers from Kaisercraft, DP from Basic Grey, and CS from Bazzill and Core-dinations.  I picked up the lace at Hobby Lobby and then sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and cut out with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will visit JEN'S DIGI STAMPS SHOP - new images are being added everyday!!

Hugs:)


1 comments:

Cathy

She is adorable, She is the first one I have tried, and can not wait to do more Evas:))
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Post a Comment