CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Need Coffee?

Good Morning My Friends,


Welcome to Jen's Digi Stamps!  My name is Chriss and I am very excited to be your host today.  I thought i would make a "Black Friday" card for all you gals that are getting up early to shop!



She is made with the digital stamp Need Coffee? which I absolutely fell in love with when I first saw it.  I also gave you a nice "count-down to Christmas" in case you need it! lol!  

Recipe for card
Digital Stamp - Jen's Digi Stamps
Sentiment - made this one up myself
Copic Markers
Cardstock-
MME - Dear Santa
Bazzil - Red
Embellishments from my stash

Because this is my very first post on Jen's Digi Stamps, I am giving away some candy on my blog, so please stop by  http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

I am giving away this cute 6x6 paper pad.

5 comments:

Rosalee

Love your card Chriss, cute sentiment. Welcome to the DT.
Hugs, Rosalee

Cathy

Hello Chriss:) love the card!! the images are adorable!!'cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown

Hello, Chriss...i'm glad to visit you. Love the card, the digi and sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Crafting Vicky

Really awesome card. Just love the great sentiment :D

Jenn Borjeson

Super cute! Love your card, keep up the great work. :)

Post a Comment