CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

"Candy Cane Bug" Christmas Card




Hi everyone!!!  My name is CraftyGirl and I am proud to be one of the newest Design Team Members here at Jen's Digi Stamps.  I am super excited to show you the image "Candy Cane Bug"!  How cute is he holding onto that Candy Cane and those sneakers. :-)

 I used marker, pencils and some lovely glitter gel pens to color the image.  Used the glitter gel pens to accent the wings, sneakers, nose and the sentiment.  I embossed the background with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities "Holiday Magic".  You can find this image and loads more in the store, he is under the "Winter/Christmas" section.  

Make sure you check back each day and see what the talented DT's are making!!!   

Until next time TTFN,

CraftyGirl
http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Cathy

your card is adorable!!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
DT sister

Post a Comment